Protect Your Family
It can be terrifying when DCFS shows up at your doorstep. They may threaten to place your children in foster care or with family members.
You have rights in these situations. An experienced DCFS lawyer can help you stand up for your rights.
How DCFS Cases Work
DCFS cases are different than any other type of law. There are special rules and rights for everyone involved, and the stakes could not be any higher. Furthermore, you contest DCFS cases within the agency, not within a normal courtroom. That’s why it’s important to have a dedicated lawyer and advocate on your side.
It is not uncommon for a divorce case to turn dirty so that a parent will make a DCFS “Hotline” call on the other parent just to harass them. When this happens you need to know your rights and you need to know how to fight an “indicated” (or founded) claim.
What if they take my children?
You can get representation as soon as you hear from DCFS. The agency has strict deadlines for parents. We can help you meet those deadlines and satisfy every agency requirement. The sooner you call us, the sooner we can help protect your family.
Types of Personal Injury cases
In general, personal injury cases involve someone’s health or property being harmed by another person’s or organization’s negligence. There are an infinite number of ways that can happen. Some of the most common types of personal injury cases include:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: This can include car accidents, incidents with truckers, motorcycle accidents, and pedestrian accidents. An auto accident lawyer like Daniel Kay, can help you get the recovery you deserve.
- Medical Malpractice: These cases involve a licensed medical practitioner causing harm to a patient due to negligence.
- Wrongful Death: If your loved one died due to an accident caused by negligence, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Workplace Accidents: Employers are required to keep workplaces safe for employees. If you’re injured on the job, a personal injury lawsuit can hold your employer accountable and help you recover financially.
- Premises Falls: Owners of public establishments and even private homes are required to keep their property safe for guests. If you’re injured due to negligence on someone else’s property, you may have a case.
- Animal Attacks: Animal owners must keep their animals from harming others. If you’re attacked by someone’s animal, they may need to pay for your expenses.
If you believe you have a personal injury case, contact us today for representation.